- This event has passed.
CHR: The Next 100 Years – Innovators and Disruptors Shaping the Future of Hospitality
April 26 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Disrupt or be disrupted: Could this be a rallying cry for the 21st-century hospitality industry? If it is, what new skills, information, and strategies will businesses need to thrive? To begin answering those questions, the Cornell Peter and Stephanie Nolan School of Hotel Administration and Center for Hospitality Research are bringing together faculty, alumni, industry leaders, and partners for a special keynote series to help envision the next 100 years of hospitality research, thought leadership, and education.
This webcast, the first in the series, will convene hospitality strategy experts to discuss new industry disruptors, innovation strategies, and how businesses can adopt a disruptor mindset.
This webcast is hosted in collaboration with Women Leading Travel & Hospitality, and the keynote series is part of the Nolan School of Hotel Administration’s 100th anniversary celebration.
What You’ll Learn
- Predictions for future hospitality industry disruptors
- How companies can disrupt the industry themselves
- Strategies for innovation
- Jamie Cohen, chief financial officer, Vacasa
- Hannah DeMaio, vice president of brand strategy, Women Leading Travel & Hospitality, NAPCO Media
- Heeyon Kim, assistant professor of strategy, Cornell Nolan School of Hotel Administration, Cornell SC Johnson College of Business
- Emily Weiss, senior managing director – global industry sector lead travel, Accenture