- Visiting Lecturer
Marquise Riley is a Lecturer of Accounting at the Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management within the SC Johnson College of Business. Marquise attended Cornell University earning his B.S. in Industrial and Labor Relations and an M.P.S. in Management: Accounting from the Cornell College of Agricultural and Life Sciences. He spent the succeeding three years at EY LLP as a member of the assurance practice. Marquise also served as an adjunct professor for the Cornell Law School's Low-Income Taxpayer Law and Accounting Practicum for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- AEM 4530/NACCT 5530 - Auditing and Assurance
- AEM 2210 - Financial Accounting
- AEM 2225 - Financial Accounting For Dyson Majors
- AEM 4532/NACCT 5532 - Fraud Examination
- MPS SC Johnson College of Business, Cornell University, 2017
- BS ILR School, Cornell University, 2016