Apply for the opportunity to collaborate and lead alongside premier faculty on a cross-cultural, groundbreaking, educational initiative: VinUniversity.
Situated in the External Relations Division of the Cornell SC Johnson College of Business, the Cornell-VinUniversity Project will manage the relationship between Cornell and VinUniveristy. As part of the initiative, Cornell faculty members will lay the foundations to position VinUniversity as a world-class teaching and research university in accordance with QS five-star rating standards.
Faculty consulting will take place both from the Cornell campus and at the new VinUniversity campus to be built in Hanoi, Vietnam. Cornell's primary role will be to build VinUniversity’s faculty leadership teams, and to validate and assure the quality of curriculum developed by VinUniversity faculty.
VinUniversity seeks dynamic and collaborative individuals who have established records of engagement and accomplishments in higher education. A comprehensive list of career opportunities and their status is available below.
- Curriculum Development Director for Business Management (filled)
- Curriculum Development Director for Engineering and Technology (filled)
- Curriculum Development Director for Real Estate (filled)
- Curriculum Development Director for Hospitality (filled)
- Curriculum Development Director for Computer Science with specialization in Artificial Intelligence (filled)
- Dean of Business Management School (upcoming)
- Dean of Engineering and Technology School (upcoming)