The Cornell SC Johnson College of Business digital signage system helps distribute information in an engaging and interactive manner using large-format displays.
The digital signage system provides the opportunity to reach audiences within three different schools, as long as the content is relevant to each audience.
The how-to page gives step-by-step instructions on how to create and submit your digital signage request. Don’t forget to check best practices to ensure your audience is getting the most out of your slide!
Events and programs run by students within the college and taking place outside of the college
- University-wide programs and events that could be of interest to students within the college
- Information and promotion for a specific class (e.g., this information can be found elsewhere on websites)
- Poorly designed announcements with lack of focus to the message
- Content that is not formatted correctly for the screens
- Multiple slides pertaining to a singular club or event
Digital signage must have a target audience within one or more of the three schools. If the signage does not have the best interest of the school’s audience in mind, it will not be posted in that particular school.
- No private events
- All signage will be displayed at the discretion of the Cornell SC Johnson College of Business Office of Marketing and Communications
- All signage will display for 12 seconds
For any questions, please email email@example.com.