With many opportunities to collaborate across schools, our faculty work and innovate together in targeted disciplines through faculty areas. These are disciplines that are key to any business, and are taught at different course levels by expert faculty in each of our three schools—areas such as finance, marketing, and operations.
Faculty in one faculty area may work together on research, discuss and create more efficient teaching methods, and hold or attend seminars and workshops to deepen their understanding. Areas also allow for coordination across public engagement and industry outreach activities based in disciplines, and provide a greater number of faculty to support specialized programs, like our centers and institutes.
Faculty Areas and Their Coordinators
- Accounting: Robert Libby
- Applied Economics and Policy: David Just
- Finance: Pamela C. Moulton
- Management and Organizations: Glen W.S. Dowell
- Marketing and Management Communication: Vithala Rao
- Operations, Technology, and Information Management: Gary M. Thompson
- Strategy and Business Economics: Justin P. Johnson
Cornell SC Johnson College of Business 2017 Edition
This report is a compendium of scholarly research produced by faculty throughout the college that highlights select research findings and media mentions, and summarizes faculty publications from the past year.