- Visiting Senior Lecturer
- Behavioral Economics and Decision Research
- Operations Management
Professor Natalia Santamaria is a visiting lecturer at the Johnson Graduate School of Management, where she teaches classes in project management and operations management for non-business graduate students. Her research focuses on competitive bidding and decision making under competition and uncertainty, which has been published in Management Science, Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, and Production and Operations Management.
Prior to joining Johnson in 2014, she was an assistant professor in the industrial engineering school at Universidad de Los Andes in Colombia.
She earned a BS and MSc in industrial engineering from Universidad de Los Andes, a MSc in operations research from Rutgers University, and a PhD in supply chain management and operations research from the Pennsylvania State University.
- BANA 5080 - Introduction to Operations Analytics
- NCC 5580 - Managing Operations
- NBA 5410 - Project Management
- PhD Pennsylvania State University, 2011
- MS Rutgers University, New Brunswick, 2007
- MS Universidad de Los Andes, 2003
- BS Universidad de Los Andes, 2001