Jacqueline R Rifkin
- Assistant Professor
- Behavioral Economics and Decision Research
- Business of Sustainability
- Behavioral Research
Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management
Jacqueline Rifkin is an Assistant Professor of Marketing and Management Communications at Cornell University's Johnson Graduate School of Management within the SC Johnson College of Business. She studies consumer behavior and consumer psychology, with a focus on how consumers manage their resources—their time, money, and experiences—and how this affects consumer well-being. Her work has been published in Journal of Consumer Research, Journal of Marketing, and Psychological Science, and has been featured by Hidden Brain, The Boston Globe, and The Wall Street Journal.
Professor Rifkin graduated from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University with a PhD in Marketing in 2020, and holds a BA in Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania. She has worked in both the marketing and market research industries.
- AEM 3440/AEM 6440 - Consumer Behavior
- NBA 6260 - Consumer Behavior
- PhD Fuqua School of Business, Duke University, 2020
- BA College of Arts and Sciences, University of Pennsylvania, 2011