- Visiting Lecturer
Doris Huang has served as a Visiting Lecturer in the Marketing and Management Communications area of the SC Johnson Graduate School of Management since 2021. As an industry practitioner, she has a background in consumer packaged goods and luxury retail with Godiva Chocolatier and in entrepreneurship as the founder of a food hall called The Deco Food + Drink in New York City. She is currently based in Phoenix, Arizona and serves as the Vice President of Customer Success for evolvedMD, a rapidly growing behavioral health company. Doris holds a bachelor's degree in Government from Harvard University, a master's degree in Latin American Studies from the University of Oxford, and an MBA from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
- BANA 5160 - Capstone Project
- NMI 5000 - Directed Reading & Research
- NBA 6240 - Strategic Product and Marketing Immersion
- MBA The Wharton School, University Of Pennsylvania, 2013
- MS Lincoln College, University of Oxford, 2007
- BA Harvard University, 2006