Business of Food
Launched in 2017, the Business of Food is an initiative in the Cornell SC Johnson College of Business connecting faculty, students, alumni, and industry leaders engaged in the sustainable production, processing, selling, and management of food and beverage products.
We bring together growers, manufacturers, wholesalers, and grocery, restaurant, foodservice, and beverage merchants through teaching, research, and industry engagement.
This theme connects the Dyson School, the Hotel School, the Johnson School, and the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences to create, inspire, and nurture thought leadership throughout our global economy.
Faculty and Staff
- Miguel Gómez (Dyson) and Alex Susskind (Hotel)
Chairs of Steering Committees:
- David Just, Research
- Andrew Novakovic, Teaching
- Julie L. Stafford, Engagement
- Gail Fink, Fundraising/External Relations
Full List of Contributors
Centers, Institutes, and Programs Supporting the Theme
- The Alliance (School of Hotel Administration/Culinary Institute of America)
- Center for Hospitality Research (CHR)
- Center for Sustainable Global Enterprise
- Controlled Environment Agriculture
- Cornell Food Venture Center
- Cornell Institute for Food Systems (CIFS)
- Cornell Institute for Food Systems Industry Partnership Program
- Cornell Institute for Healthy Futures (CIHF)
- Cornell University Food Industry Management Program (FIMP)
- David R. Atkinson Center for a Sustainable Future
- Emerging Markets Program
- Tata-Cornell Institute for Agriculture and Nutrition (TCI)
No upcoming events listed right now!