- Management Communication
Tyrell Stewart-Harris is a Lecturer in Management Communication and the Writing Program Coordinator at the Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management. He teaches AEM 2700: Management Communication and a writing-intensive course for the Grand Challenges Program. Stewart-Harris earned a PhD in English with a concentration in Rhetoric and Composition from the University of Illinois at Chicago. His research interests include writing pedagogy, housing policy, and marketing. Prior to teaching at Cornell, Stewart-Harris was an Assistant Professor in the Department of Writing at Ithaca College.
- AEM 2700 - Management Communication
- AEM 4940 - Undergraduate Special Topics in Applied Economics and Management
- PhD University of Illinois, Chicago, 2015
- MA Portland State University, 2006
- BA University of Washington, 2004